Frankincense & Myrrh Soy Candle
Enchanting, aromatic blend of frankincense and myrrh with balsam, spice, patchouli and sandalwood.
Freshen up the room with this aromatic blend of frankincense and myrrh with balsam, spice, patchouli and sandalwood.
The Ambara glass is defined by two words - elegant, sophistication.
We only use cotton wicks in our candles making them non-toxic, eco-friendly and slow burning. Our Amber candles are hand poured into our frosted white jar using a blend of pure Soy Wax and No Pesticides, Palm Oil, Petroleum or GMOs.
The Ambara glass is particularly useful when your product is light sensitive. The amber color absorbs harmful UV wavelengths, protecting your product from light damage. This Candle has a much thicker wall and has high risk of breakage so you can recuse the jar to refill your candle again.
Burn time: 50 hours
Dimensions: 15cm x 10.5cm
Top Notes: Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Middle Notes: Balsam, Frankincense
Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood
Candle Care and Safety
- For the first use of your new candle, ensure you let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass wall to ensure an even melt in future use.
- Always ensure wicks remain upright when burning. Never allow the candle flame or wick to come in contact with the side of the glass and always light both wicks if applicable.
- Always keep wicks trimmed to 5mm prior to each burn. Black residue may transfer if wicks are not trimmed. Remove any residue with a clean, wet cloth when candle is unlit.
- Always sit candle on a stable, fire-resistant surface whilst burning
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle
- Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Do not move your candle when lit. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling
- Always burn candle within sight, never leave unattended and avoid burning in crafty areas such as windows or fans.