Clove & Sandalwood Soy Candle
A warming woody scent with bold beginnings of cedar wood, patchouli and peppercorn lingering in combination with spicy clove, cinnamon, amber and white musk.
We only use cotton wicks in our candles making them non-toxic, eco-friendly and slow burning.
Our Dara candles are hand poured into our frosted white jar using a blend of pure Soy Wax and No Pesticides, Palm Oil, Petroleum or GMOs.
Burn time: 50 hours
Dimensions: 15cm x 10.5cm
Candle Care and Safety
- For the first use of your new candle, ensure you let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass wall to ensure an even melt in future use.
- Always ensure wicks remain upright when burning. Never allow the candle flame or wick to come in contact with the side of the glass and always light both wicks if applicable.
- Always keep wicks trimmed to 5mm prior to each burn. Black residue may transfer if wicks are not trimmed. Remove any residue with a clean, wet cloth when candle is unlit.
- Always sit candle on a stable, fire-resistant surface whilst burning
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle
- Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Do not move your candle when lit. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling
- Always burn candle within sight, never leave unattended and avoid burning in crafty areas such as windows or fans.