Frost Jar Candle
Our candles are hand poured into our frosted white jar with wooden lid using a blend of pure coconut and soy wax, wooden wicks and premium fragrance oils. All our candles are natural, vegan, eco-friendly. No Pesticides, Palm Oil, Petroleum or GMOs.
Burn time: 40 hours
Dimensions: 12cm x 8.5cm
Fragrance Family: Fresh
- Light the wooden wick at one end and allow the flame to flow naturally across the wick.
- Make sure that the top surface of the wax melts all the way to the edge of the candle before extinguishing the flame.
- Allow the wax to pool. This will keep the candle from tunneling or leaving wax on the sides of the vessel.
- Your flame height may vary and occasionally appear to self-extinguish. Even a low flame will continue to heat, and the flame height should return shortly.
- Your candle performs best when kept lit for 3 to 4 hours.
- It is unlikely the wick will need trimming. If your candle flame grows to over 1 inch high or the candle begins to smoke, then carefully extinguish the candle, allow the wick and wax to cool, and trim the wick to 1/4 inch. Remove and discard all wick trimmings before relighting the candle.